Our office has a dedicated and knowledgeable staff that is committed to providing competent and personal attention to each matter. In this busy and fast paced world we strive never to lose sight of the individual. We are proud of our individualized service and commitment that we give to each and every one of our clients.
We understand that all clients are a priority and want and expect results. Particularly with our criminal defense clients, we understand that when a loved one is arrested or charged with a crime it can be very scary, confusing and stressful. We are cognizant of that and we treat all our clients with the respect they deserve.
We also know that emergencies rarely occur during normal business hours; therefore, we are available for appointments and phone calls 24/7, including holidays.
Confidential phone consultations are always free. We accept cash, money orders, personal checks and all major credit cards. If necessary, payment plans can be arranged.
- New York
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court Southern District of Ohio
- United States Supreme Court
- Ohio Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Fellows
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (OACDL)